TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This website and the terms and conditions of use are intended to provide the general public with information regarding the services and products offered by BTi lab and were designed to comply with the laws of the Republic of Colombia. Please read the following information carefully before using this website. The use of this digital publication and its content is subject to the conditions of use and confidentiality that will be explained below.
By accessing, browsing and using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our website and its content.
You are responsible for your use of this website, and you are bound to review and comply with these terms and conditions of use periodically .
- Access to this website is free, you are responsible for your use of this website, and you are required to review and comply with these terms and conditions of use periodically.
- If you are a minor, you must have authorization prior to your parents, legal representatives or guardians, who will be responsible for the misuse or transgressions that you make to these terms and conditions of use.
- You declare to recognize and accept that the process of design technology of BTi lab, as well as any brand and logo that appear on this website are registered trademarks.
- No content on this site may be copied, reproduced, collected, uploaded, published, transmitted, distributed, marketed or used for the creation of derivative services without prior written consent of BTi lab.In no case you can modify, alter, edit, delete or remove any of the contents, files, images, codes, data, trademarks trademarks, logos or distinctive signs shown on this website. Any act contrary to that stipulated, may be considered as a violation of the rules of copyright and intellectual property of the Republic of Colombia, without prejudice to the criminal consequences and legal actions that may be brought against it. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any material that is available for download, access, or any other use of this website with its own terms of license, conditions and notices, is governed by such terms, conditions and notices, and in no case it confers the right of ownership over them.
- The materials of this website are protected by copyright and any unauthorized use, as well as the breach of the terms, conditions or notices contained in it, may violate the current national regulations in this regard. . The authorization granted to use this page will automatically be terminated in case of infringing any of these conditions, being obliged to immediately destroy any material obtained or printed from this page, without prejudice to the legal actions that BTi lab may institute for such breach.
- BTi Lab is the owner of all the rights on the software of the Web page, as well as of the rights of industrial and intellectual property referred to the contents that are included in it, with the exception of the rights on products and services that are not property of this Company, whose brands are registered in favor of their respective owners, and as such are recognized by BTi lab.
- BTi lab does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on their intellectual property rights, business secrets or on any other property or right related to the Web page and its contents.BTi lab may, s In advance notice, and at any time, modify these Terms and Conditions of Use, along with any other information contained in this Website by updating this announcement.
- BTi lab can also make improvements or changes in the services or programs described in this site at any time and without prior notice. Any comments or concerns regarding these terms and conditions of use may be directed to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org